Are you familiar with the Crack the Leadership Code summit? Hosted by executive coach and organizational psychologist Michelle Pizer, this annual event is a great opportunity to learn practical and inspiring ways to become a better leader and thrive in your career.
The Summit is an online event running from May 22 – June 4, 2017 and is free if you register by May 21st.
For the upcoming 2017 Summit, I am honored to participate along with 30 others leadership experts, including New York Times bestselling authors; TedTalkers; and contributors to the Harvard Business Review, Inc, and Forbes. We’ll be discussing such topics as:
- How to create a compelling vision
- How to inspire your team to aspire for themselves
- How to create a personal culture of leadership
- How to manage your personal brand and craft your professional story
- Fueling your courage and confidence as a woman leader
- How to use social media to your advantage
Interviews are posted every day for the two-week event and are available for only 72 hours after they are released.
Click here to register and learn more.
Hope to see you there!